secure your future
Yako Debit card
Enjoy your convinient cash withdraws using your Yako debit card.
Card security tips.
- If you lose your card, please get it blocked immediately by calling or writing to us to prevent any misuse.
- Please do not share your PIN with anyone, including any bank staff. Yako Bank does not call you to ask for these personal details. No bank does.
- Do not have your PINs or passwords like your day and month, year of your birth.
- Please do not write your PIN on the card, book or document and leave both of them together.
- Regularly change your PIN and passwords.
- In the ATM lobby, do not ask for help or take help from unknown individuals; visit the branch for support.
- Be quick to read your SMSs and emails from the bank.
- Please inform the bank immediately whenever there is a change in your address or contact details.